All about Sphynx Hairless Cat's,Breeders & Pictures!

Sphynx hairless cats are unique animals and must be taken care of and loved properly! Check out my blog to read about Sphynx cats

Sunday, July 16, 2006

We are going to have babies!!!


Since I have decided for my sphynx to become a Mother(Queen) I have been doing a ton of research. I am lucky to have a very good animal doctor near by that specialized in sphynx cats. She will need special loving during this time since she may be unsure of whats going on. I will need to assure her that everything is okay. I learned that it is best to wait for your Queen to be one year of age and has had two heat cycles. Which is perfect since she is 1 years old and has been in heat for months now. Pregnancy in cats , called the "gestation period", generally ranges from 60 to 67 days, with the average being 63 days. And you must excpect your Queen to have a larger appetite! I would suggest if you are thinking about breeding your cat that you do lots of research and check your local library or book store for special books that can inform you on everything you need to know. I know that's what I'll be doing(: If anybody has some good advise I would love to hear it. Thank you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home