All about Sphynx Hairless Cat's,Breeders & Pictures!

Sphynx hairless cats are unique animals and must be taken care of and loved properly! Check out my blog to read about Sphynx cats

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Ready to be Queen

After a lot of thought and research I have decided to breed my little girl. She is 1 year old now and ready to become a mommy. She will no longer be traveling back to Hawaii as that would be too much for her. This is my first Sphynx cat I have ever owned and Im in love with the breed. Like they say, "once you go sphynx you never go back!" It's true. And I couldnt imagine never owning another. So we will have kittens soon. Looking towards the month of October for them to be born. I will post pictures of her with her kittens when they arrive! This is going to keep me busy and I'm looking forward to taking care of a Queen and her kittens! If you have a available Stud and live near Orange County CA let me know!(: I will also have a site up sometime in August or October. It will be www.2luvasphynx.com. If you are interested in owning a Sphynx check it out then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home